Maybe you were not successful on your first attempt at the PT exam and you want help to ensure your success the next time. Or maybe you’ve struggled with standardized tests in the past and are worried about failing the PT exam. Thankfully, you are not defined by your failure but by your response to it. The PT Hustle will help you respond with success!
Which NPTE Course is Right For You?
Here’s a closer look at the two programs Coach K offers through the PT Hustle to help you decide which proven NPTE course is the best fit to help you pass your PT exam.
This flagship PT Hustle course is the #1 NPTE test-taking strategy program, and is designed for students who’ve failed the PT exam. This high-energy NPTE course, which is limited to just 75 students at a time, is personalized and tailored to you and your needs, and provides a structured, step-by-step, moment-by-moment path to your PT success. Access to PT Hustle’s NPTE Pass System is included!
The Coaching Program is a fit for the PT student who:
● Needs a structured NPTE course program
● Would benefit from an individualized PT exam study plan and calendar
● Enjoys live, high-energy lectures
● Wants to not only learn but retain knowledge
● Has struggled in the past taking standardized tests
● Wants to dominate the PT exam
● And, is ready to start making their physical therapist salary!
NPTE Pass System
Some PT students won’t need a full, 12-week PT Hustle program to prepare for the NPTE. If you know the material but still struggle to select the correct answers, or are stressed out over taking the PT exam, this is the program that will put all that anxiety to rest. The NPTE Pass System is an easy-to-follow online course focused solely on the NPTE test-taking component that will boost your confidence while teaching you how to increase your practice exam scores by 10%-50% in just minutes a day.
The NPTE Pass System is a fit for the PT student who:
● Knows their stuff, but is worried about taking the PT exam
● Needs a confidence boost before sitting for the NPTE
● Is looking to increase their NPTE scores
● Has anxiety about taking tests
● Can dedicate 25 minutes a day to getting ready for the PT exam
● Is ready to stop overthinking the NPTE
● Will be taking their PT exam in the next 4-6 weeks
● And, wants to dominate the exam and become a physical therapist!
Each of the two PT Hustle NPTE courses will instill in you the knowledge, confidence and test-taking skills you’ll need to dominate the PT exam and get started with your PT career. Sign up for an NPTE course today!